Life. | Teen Ink

Life.

Life goes by way too fast for my taste, I feel as though everything is such a blur. Thing's are so rushed. Sometimes I feel like I'm walking around in a daze, like everyone around me is moving so fast, and I'm going nowhere at all. I'm scared that one day I'm going to wake up, and not remember the important things at all. All I will know is, my life flew by. I try to slow things down, but it's hard without a slow motion button. Nobody can press pause, or hold a stop sign up. The clock never stops ticking. We all get so wrapped up in our lives. It's hard to think, that we aren't the only people living in this world. I look at people all of the time, and wonder what their life is. Their story, everyone has a story. Everyone is living their own lives. And life goes on, even when we don't want it to, it does.
This may sound wrong, but sometimes I just want to disappear into the walls, far into the walls to where nobody has to see me, or I don't have to see anyone. That would be alot easier to me. Not because I want to disappear, but because I never get time to sort my life out. It's always one big jummbled mess, and yet people still expect things out of me. Everyone is asking me "What do you want?" To be honest, I have no idea what I want.
I would hate to sit here and say, I've lived the perfect life. Because I haven't, and in no way do I want to. I love my mistakes, every last one of them. I try to not care what people think most of the time, and i succeed usually. I would have to say though, I'm fed up with people stereotyping, I try to be friends with everyone. It makes me feel sorry for stereotypical people. I just want to scream at them, "Look at your life, your not so perfect either." I'm also fed up with uptight people, that don't ever live on the edge. Step into the deep water every now and then. It won't kill you. People strictly on the schedule of what everyone told them to be. I don't care how special you are, you won't be telling me how to live my life.