Couldn't Ask for a Better Friend | Teen Ink

Couldn't Ask for a Better Friend

I’m writing about the most amazing person I have ever met. Her name is Rachel and I have known her for a while now. She’s my best friend and I do not know what I would do without her. She helps me through everything and always there for me. Like any other friendship we have our fights but we always end up making up and becoming best friends again. She and I have so many memories together and I’m glad I have her to share them with. Rachel and I spend all the time in the world just hanging out and having the most fun ever. I love her like a sister and I don’t know where I would be right now without her. I know that people say you’re not going to be friends with the people your friends with now, 5 years from now, but I still think we could be friends forever. I have taken Rachel on vacation with me and she is just about part of my family. I’m going to Florida with her in the summer for 8 whole days and she’s going to help me through my fears of flying in an airplane, swimming in an ocean and parasailing. I feel that when I’m with her I can do anything and I get a lot of confidence that I never knew I had. I hope that even if we become friends with other people that she will still remember me because even though it might just be a friendship to her, it’s a lot more to me and I couldn’t have asked for a better friend.