To the Guys | Teen Ink

To the Guys

March 23, 2008
By Anonymous

i am a girl,a 17 yr old one at that.i am not what you'd expect from any girl.
i am writing this to all the guys out there in the world and i want honest feedback and answers.is any of this what you hope for in a girl?sincere.
loyal.honest.loving.caring.understanding.passionate.sharing.not in your face um beautiful type of girl.a girl who thinks more about you than what she's wearing.a girl who cares more about your feelings instead of her own.a girl who cares about what's in your heart.a girl who'll do anything and everything for you.a girl you can depend on.a girl who won't stand you up.a girl who won't can her number after the first date.a girl who won't get jealous when other girls are around you.a girl who listens.
adventureous.assisting.faithful.always there for you.compassionate.a girl who puts your heart before her own.a girl who fancys everything you do.a girl who make you feel on top of the world.a girl who's love will forever be.a girl who makes you feel wanted.a girl that makes you feel needed.a girl that makes you feel loved.if you agree with me on how you should feel,then don't you think she deserves the same treatment?