Life... | Teen Ink

Life...

March 12, 2011
By Anonymous

my name is Nina, Fire in Native American.....I am 18. I have been in love with a young man for a very long time. I had to wait my time though to have him in my life. I love him and he tells me he loves me. I work hard and I listen to music all the time... but right now...my life is slowing down. I'm starting to feel like Im drifting away from everyone. Everyone but the one I'm in love with. .. I'm scared. We share more than a touch and a kiss. I am his...But I fear...that I might not be the only one thats his...the Nature Goddess has missed me when it was my time. My body aches...my head is always hurting...I feel tired all day and then when I do go to bed...I cant sleep. Its hard to sleep on my stomach and chest.
* * * * * * * *
He keeps telling me not to worry. Worrying is all I can do for right now because I dont know if the Goddess has given me a child. I am not ready for a child but the Goddess knows when I am ready. I am scared that he will leave if I am. ... but the child will be his... I am so terrified of being a disappointment to my family. I dont want them to think I messed up. I will love and cherish my baby if I have one. and hopefully...so will he. it will be like I have a rose and a star that will brighten my day everytime I look at the baby. I lay in bed...thinking bout his touch...his breath. We dont want kids...but if I have his child...I believe he will make a wonderful father...a wonderful dad.


The author's comments:
this is based on a true 18 yr olds life. Please...comment. the name was changed.