a loss for those who fought to win | Teen Ink

a loss for those who fought to win

a loss for those who fought to win a tragic affair until the end now I lay in my bed and going through my hate,aggony,and spite trapped in my head the one I needed most had taken his life for lost and left me here now going on about things that make no sense hearing my friends say he slit his wrist but me oh yes me I know better than this I no my big brother didn’t mean to die he didn’t want to take his life but now all the things I fear creeping up my spine causing me to cry now slowly losing my ability to breathe I fall to my knees tears gathering down my cheek trying to get up but I was to weak maybe this was the end maybe now I can go see my big brother Ben then a sudden lurch to my heart I felt my body fall apart lying on the floor then my mom came through the door grabbed the pills from my hand screaming afraid to lose another son and in shock at what I had done she grabbed the phone but now-now I lay in a hospital bed still with the loss of my big brothers death I hug my mom and get some rest