Never give up.. | Teen Ink

Never give up..

January 18, 2011
By JWoww BRONZE, Oxford, Wisconsin
JWoww BRONZE, Oxford, Wisconsin
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

This year has been a good year. I'm living a dream at the moment. It's something I've always wanted to do.. Sing and perform my music, for an audition, to make it big, I hope. This is everything I've ever wanted, I feel I have the talent in my soul. So I never give up. No matter what critical comments I get.

Put downs are my favorite when it comes to my musical dreams, because in reality I know that they are clearly wrong. I'm gonna live my dream no matter what they say, and if they don't belive me it's totally fine because I believe in my self to do what I want to do with my life.

I have also been facinated with the feeling of being on a stage in front of so many people. The feeling when you have the lights in your eyes, the music pounding in your heart, the clapping, the standing ovations and all the smiling you give the crowd that has just went crazy for your perfomance, the perfomance you poured your heart and soul out for.

And for now I would like to just thank my band for everything, you guys have also made my dream happen, we all helped eachother to get where we are. Love you all..

Live everyday like its your last on stage, give your heart and soul to the crowd and if they don't take it, fine they don't realize the talent you give..


The author's comments:
I wrote this because this is my real feeling about what I want as my career and why I love it.