Let's play Lax

October, 27 2010

Arrowhead Union High School
c/o Kevin Flagner
800 North Avenue Hartland, WI 53029

Dear Mr. Kevin Flagner

I am a senior and I participate in varsity lacrosse. I thoroughly enjoy the athletics program at Arrowhead, and that is why I have participated in school sports for three years. I do not find any problems with the athletics; however, I do have a suggestion to get more use out of the football field.

In the past three years, I noticed that the football field doesn’t get much use during the spring season. This ends up with leaving all this empty space for no one. We could not tear up the field with our cleats because it is turf and the football players wear cleats on it and they don’t tear it up. That way we would not destroy the grass field we play on currently. However, we would have to get the lines on the field and the lacrosse program can pay for that and the rain will take them off.

As the director, of the athletics at Arrowhead High School, you have the most involvement with the sports. With your authority, this program can begin quickly to help those in need.

If you wish to contact me, you may use the address above, or you can contact me via email at *********@aol.com. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Mitchel T.