Chris and Rihanna

Okay I have a question and I want everyone's opinion on it. Remember a while back when Chris Brown apparently assaulted Rihanna? How could anyone forget? To some people its hilarious. They even make parody videos about it. Is it really funny? I mean just because it was celebs its funny? Because Chris, beating a woman isn't cool. And neither is when a woman provokes a man, though we're not sure in this case. Domestic violence isn't cool or funny no matter the case. Not when a man beats a woman or vice versa. It most definitely isn't funny. Basically the message some people are sending isn't right for us young people. Some kids idol them and what both of them did was wrong. That's like saying if I come home with a black eye from my boyfriend, its hilarious and cool because Rihanna and Chris did it correct? You know maybe it's just me. And from my point if view I like and respect both of them and their music. I just don't like that time in either of their's lives when whatever happened, just happened I guess.

Tiara_Lovee said...
Oct. 22, 2012 at 8:44 am:
It shouldnt what he did he made a mistake he apologized for what he did now chris brown and rhianna are fixing their friendship or whatever you want to call it.

JoPepper said...
May 13, 2011 at 4:33 pm:
You are so right, how can anyone laugh about that??!! :((