The Life Story of Chaos | Teen Ink

The Life Story of Chaos

January 14, 2011
By kattty SILVER, Whitinsville, Massachusetts
kattty SILVER, Whitinsville, Massachusetts
5 articles 2 photos 0 comments

This is our life, we can’t forget to live it.

We can’t forget to do the things we want. Even if its ridiculous. Lay out in the snow and count the stars. Don’t think about what your life will be like 10 years down the road. Think about now. Call someone and leave them a voice mail that makes no sense. Draw flowers on your face and give someone a hug. Paint your nails hideous shades of yellow and sing all you want. Laugh, all the time. Smile more, its contagious. Be so happy that its obnoxious because that’s how you’ll be remembered: the person who was so completely and utterly happy, for no solid reason. Make wishes even if they might not come true. Let snow flakes fall on your eyelashes and stars brush your lips. Dance on golf courses and play in the rain. Lay outside and watch the world pass you by. Let the clouds steal your breathe and soak in all you can of this world. Be courageous, be brave. Be unstoppable be crazy. Be irrational. Ten years down the road i want to be able to look at my life and say i lived. I want to be able to say that i laid in the snow and counted the stars. I want to be able to say that i had a constant smile on my face.

This is my life, i can’t forget to live it.