Child abuse | Teen Ink

Child abuse

By Manimoo BRONZE, Aurora, Colorado
Manimoo BRONZE, Aurora, Colorado

Do you think children deserve being abused? Well according to Pete Domenic He believes that, “Child abuse continues to be a significant problem in the United states.It was estimated that in 2001 903,000 children were the victims of physical abuse or neglect. Child abuse is a crime perpetrated on innocent and the defenseless.”

Do you ever thing a parent even thinks about how the child fill when the parent or family friend says something hurtful or done something hurtful? When a child is abused he/she feels abondanded hurt he/she feels like you don’t even love him/her anymore. A young boy named John he was 8 years old, was abused by his mother. His mother went through alot, she took all her anger out on John. John’s mother went through being homeless, having abusive boyfriends, and drug use.

Celebrities have gone through dome child abuse also. Tyler Perry (director/actor) was abused as a child. Tina Turner (singer) was child abused/neglect.Eve Ensler (performer and activist) was child abused. Alice Miller( psychologist) was abused as a child. There isn’t only one type of abuse there is: sexual,emotional,neglect,and physical abuse.

Over 3 million reports of child abuse is mad every year, and 2,000 are reported dead. This is about as bad as the percentage obesity. What makes a parent so mad that they would abuse and hurt an innocent child. I know children can do some bad stuff but not till the point were you start beating them non stop or calling him/her names. Do the parents do it to make themselves feel better? Well to me its not worth it. Abusing a child and killing a child isn’t worth spending the rest of your life in jail. If the parent or family friend learned how to control there temper and/or let what happened to them in the past stay in the past then they wouldn’t have to take all there anger out on the child. Go to the gym and that could help you with however your feeling. What if every person in the world took there anger out on a child. You took your anger out on your child. The anger in a parents voice makes my body chill when i think about it. it kills me inside when i think about a parent yelling at a child.When you were younger your mom and dad took there anger out on you? Would you want that?

How would you feel if you were a child getting abused? How would you feel if you were the parent abusing the child? How would you feel if you next door hearing a child getting abused?

If you ever hear about a child getting abused don’t wait call and get that child help fast. Don’t sit back and let it happen. Save a life.

Starkwon said...
on Sep. 14 2012 at 9:52 pm
Starkwon, New York, New York

"if i was two-faced, would i be wearing this one?" ~Abraham Lincoln

you made a lot of typos and it didn't make sense on the first part of the 2nd paragragh