Change | Teen Ink

Change

By SashaJox GOLD, London, Other
SashaJox GOLD, London, Other

‘Life has no smooth road for any of us; and in the bracing atmosphere of a high aim the very roughness stimulates the climber to steadier steps, till the legend, over steep ways to the stars, fulfils itself.'

With a life comes a change and with a change comes a difference and with a difference comes a consequence, whether it be good or bad. Everybody has been through a change in their life. We change constantly. From our age to our friends. We literally change everything within our lives so when it comes to the end of the ride nothing is the same as the moment you were born.

Absolutely everything can change. People, places, scenery. However, the moment will always stay the same. No matter what path you decide to take in life, a moment won’t ever change because at that moment you were a different person with different intentions but then something came a long and changed your intentions and ideas. We should treasure moments we experience because if we don’t then that moment changes whilst we change.

You know, we should embrace change because things do change and friends and family do leave us but that doesn’t mean life stops. Life is continuous for every person and thing in this present world. Unfortunately we can’t go back and rewind time to change somethings that has happened because that will change us and change the future.

One wise thing to take into consideration is that chance and change have one letter difference but without one we cannot have the other. Chance is the consequence of change and change is the reason for chance. We decide what path we wish to travel in life and we get opportunities to perform certain things due to this change in path.