Crying | Teen Ink

Crying

By SashaJox GOLD, London, Other
SashaJox GOLD, London, Other

‘Life has no smooth road for any of us; and in the bracing atmosphere of a high aim the very roughness stimulates the climber to steadier steps, till the legend, over steep ways to the stars, fulfils itself.'

Everybody cries despite each others differences. The second we are born, we cry. When we are young and fall over, we cry. If we are upset over a certain situation, we cry. In fact crying is a good thing. It helps unlock all the stress and feelings within you and helps you to escape to a place of your own thoughts.

Crying is a thing where one can let out everything that is being held inside them. It helps to let out all the stress, the sadness and the depression. Taking a few deep breathes cannot calm you down but letting them out to publicise to yourself can. Terry Guillemets once said, “Invisible tears are the hardest to wipe away. Just let it out, my friend.” Releasing our tears is like releasing something home bound into the open.

Although some people see crying as a weakness, it isn’t. Since birth it has always been a sign that you are alive, a sign which tells others you are or are not yourself. We should prove our emotions to other people to let them know that we are not ourselves and that we need that certain amount of comfort to make us feel better.

We don’t just cry over a bruise or a cut, we cry over an emotion. This is the emotion which leads our life to become the future. Without tears we cannot experience things in life because, we do not just cry over sad things but we also cry over happy things. Every tear we have is a different moment. Each tear we have is something unique and stands for something of its own.