Kids shouldn't do drugs | Teen Ink

Kids shouldn't do drugs

By NARNIA BRONZE, Evanston, Wyoming
NARNIA BRONZE, Evanston, Wyoming

!Teenagers Shouldn't Do Drugs!

Why do kids do drug? They do drugs, because they are under peer pressure of the people they are with. They also do drugs because they are wanting to try new stuff that all there friends are doing and they wanna do the stuff too. The kids that are under peer pressuring them, that means that they are also getting pressured to do the drugs. That is why kids shouldn't do drugs. They are doing drugs also, because they are wondering what it feels like and how it is.

Why are kids wanting to do drugs? They want to do drugs, because they are curious of what it does. The kids that are wanting to do drugs are pretty retarded. When the kids are out doing drugs, they could be doing something better with there lives. They could be on the foot ball team or be going to there Recreation center or be on the track team so they can get good grades and go to a good college and get a good job.

The good thing about it, is that when you get sick. You will get a dosage of cough syrup and maybe steroids. But that is only when you are sick and coughing really bad. When you are using steroids like the people that do all of the fake wrestling stuff they have humongous arms. NIDA says when we are using those illegal drugs, we are doing bad stuff to our bodies like the people on t.v. who uses steroids.

Why are you're kids are using drugs? When the sue the drugs, they are probably wondering, “why am I doing this, and I think I shouldn't have done this.” But they are hearing what other people say it is like to get high, so they wanna try it out themselves just for the curiosity. When the kids get these drugs, they are also doing it, because they have a whole lot of free time and they are getting it from other people that are doing drugs. Why do kids want to kill themselves when they are doing drugs haven't they herd the saying, “CRACK IS WACK?????” when my little sister was three years old she herd that saying and she knows that drugs are bad for you're health. When you are sitting at you're house and you're friend comes over to you're house and he ask you if you want to smoke weed say no cause it will ruin you're life. SO DON'T DO DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So when you are doing drugs, think to yourself, “Why am I putting my body through this kind of stuff?” But you are the only one that can tell yourself to stop doing all these bad drugs. So when you are thinking about doing drugs just say no. It will do yourself a whole lot better than getting in trouble and getting arrested at a young age, or at an age where you can do better in you're life. Ask all the people that are in the jail's and the prison's, how bad the drugs are to you and what the trouble they get you into. It all starts when you take that first hot or that first sniff. So do not even think about doing it at all or else you will end up in some place that is very bad. When you are doing these bad things to you're body think o the question. “What has this brought me too in my life?” so I suggest that you go nowhere near any drugs.

When you are young in you're life, you do not want to do the making and the selling of drugs. They can hurt you in so many ways like, (cancer, hives, and Brain loss, etc.) So if I were you, I would try to not get caught in any kind of relation with drugs. They can get you killed and in humongous trouble. When you are doing drugs with other people and you get caught and you snitch on those kids,they will hunt you down and kill you, it doesn't matter where you are in you're house, even in the police station they will still kill you no matter what. So what I am trying to say, is that you should not do drugs in you're life. That is why kids shouldn't do drugs. The drugs that can heal you, can also kill you. So if I were you, I would never do drugs unless you want to die so don't do them!!!!!!!!

hihi said...
on Mar. 22 2011 at 11:11 am
wow that sucks

NARNIA said...
man i made this and i think it is true, because i saw my friend die because of drugs!

FromPenToPaper BRONZE, Bellevue, Michigan

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional. -Chili Davis

I disagree.