High School BF / GF. | Teen Ink

High School BF / GF.

By Cyrusd BRONZE, Brandon, Florida
Cyrusd BRONZE, Brandon, Florida

You're only as wise as you make yourself.

For all of you who may have a significant other, heres some things to remember.
Have you ever thought maybe the person you're dating just got out of a relationship where they're not completely over their ex?
Maybe they're using you to get over them. I would hate to be in that situation. I sometimes think that I don't have time to be in a relationship, they take a huge role on your grades. You are trying to alwase make things better and you have no time for your studies. They alwase QQ ( complain ) about when you play sports. I play football and during the off season I wrestle, all i hear is " You have no time for me " than why are you with me?

Secondly, Jelousy plays a big factor in high school relationships, my girlfriend alwase gets mad when I say hi to a girl, or if I hug them. Why must one get so upset for me showing a bit of affection to my close friends? Last I checked I was allowed to have friends never will I be locked up " unless you kidnapped me from where i reside and take me to a far away place " but seriously, get over yourself.

This is high school you're supose to enjoy the 4 years homecoming / friday night football games / prom / spending quality time with your friends.

I wrap this up with a few words. "Make the right decision before you make the wrong turn".
( P.S ) I made that quote up by myself!) /Cheers.

When I walk down the halls all I see is bickering couples who complain about who said this and that, and whos cheating on who etc...