Football, Football | Teen Ink

Football, Football

What I do for my natural high is to play football. I really enjoy playing football because it takes my mind away from other things, and most importantly I can play with my friends. Even though I can play with my friends, I enjoy playing football because I can meet other guys from the opposing team. I was a running back one year ago, and I really liked it because I could run the football sometimes I scored a touchdown. Football is my favorite sport, and I will do my best to keep this as my natural high. Maybe I’ll try a different sport to become a better athlete.

Football gives me excitement because I can’t stop thinking about it. Also because we practice and learn new plays for the big game, it gives me excitement. This sport is the pride for me because I represent my town, and I also represent my school. This sport is truly an enjoyment. Football can be very thrilling because we start wondering if we are going to win or lose, but my team mates and I play the best we can, so we become victorious. This sport is very unique. It is unique because we learn how to play as a team. Football is very fun.

Football motivates me to stay away from drugs because if I did do drugs I wouldn’t be able to play any port that I liked. Football helps me realize I am way healthier person than anyone who uses drugs. This sport is an amazing motivation. Any sport is beneficial for the health and anyone who plays it. This is why football is my natural high. Hopefully, everybody has a natural high just like mine.