Your Soul Cries Out in the Battle With Yourslef

Dont close your eyes. Because, for those of you who have been too busy to notice, life goes by in a blink. Two very short years ago, I met the guy of my dreams-my true love-but then, I lost him forever. When I think of it, it's almost like, I blinked, and here I am, living without him.

We're all fighting in this huge war with ourselves, afraid to drown in the rain we're dancing in. But life is just your own personal storm, it's a blinding hurtle through oceans, caves, and the most frightening darkness.

If you turn your back on the things that you need to do, your life isn't your anymore. Dont let the world take you by the hair and drown you in the rain that your dancing in. Run as fast as you possibly canto the promises that have been sworn to you, and they will be fulfilled, no matter what happens on your way to them.

Remember, in your darkest hour, and in your greatest pain, you'll still never really be alone. Maybe the trials in your life are great, and your reading this, calling me a hypocrit, saying I dont know anything about it. But remember, you cant write about something that you dont know about. Take this, and learn something from it. To live your life, your cant close your eyes, or you'll lose the battle with yourself.