Corners

Why do we like corners?

As a kid, they were punishment for a mistake. They made us think about our choice.

Now, we sit in them, hoping for the answers. We crawl to them, because they make us feel safe. Maybe its having 2 sturdy forces around us? Maybe it reminds us of when we were children and things were simple? Or maybe its because their the darkest park of the room?

Corners.

We all have one. I go to mine when I become uncomfortable or I feel like I'm telling too much of myself. I've always liked to have something mysterious about me.

Corners.

Why do we like them?
We hide in our corners. We find comfort in them. But, have you ever been in your corner and asked why you like your corner so much?

What about holes?

When ever we're in termoil we say "I wish I could just crawl into a hole!"

Why?

Maybe it's being surrounded by solid soil. Maybe it's because it reminds us of graves. Or, maybe it's because their dark.

I think we like these things because they make us feel safe. Being eloped in darkness.....it helps. Right?

Why are rooms square?
Because they have more corners?
Why are coffins square and have corners?
Because they have more corners?

What do you think?

vball_chick827 said...
Yeah ive felt like just crawling into a corner and not coming out again. but then again corners can just be a place of security and thats what we all need in life. right?