She is one | Teen Ink

She is one

She is one that many men lust over. A girl I used to only dream about. When her soft, smooth, delicate skin touches mine, everything else around me ceases to exist. Time stops when she speaks to me. Heaven shine's down upon her when she walks. When I stare into those soft brown eyes I get lost in her world and never want to be rescued. When I hold her, I never want to let go. I want to saty trapped her arms for all eternity. She dominates my thoughts every second of every day and makes it impossible to ponder about anything other than her angelic face and flawless figure. Even after what seems like forever that I've been graced with her presence I still get nervous at the sight of her gorgeous self. Her smile stops me dead in my tracks, it paralyzes me. I'm always afraid to move because the monment might pass, but it doesn't, in all it's perfection it lingers in the essence of time. So I know, when her lips touch mine and I'm buried in her silky, dark hair that this is love in its purest form.