A Passionate Desire | Teen Ink

A Passionate Desire

November 1, 2007
By Anonymous

Love, love is a passionate desire that can make you go crazy. The feeling is so intense that it makes you feel lightheaded around the person you love. You feel as if you are falling into a black hole that you can’t get out of. It’s addicting, and you just have to have it. When its goes away and you forget about it, it hits you like a ton of bricks, full force. Love doesn’t give any leniency, you either have it or you don’t, and when you do it’s like nothing else.

There are different kinds of love though, there’s puppy love, family love, and true love. These three types of love are very different but all have one thing in common, a passionate desire. Puppy love is when two young teens like each other. It’s called this because the people involved in it always think “that person” will be in their life forever, but really it’s temporary. Family love is not really considered ”love”. It more considered as friends and family, but that’s very important to because without that you would be extremely lonely. Last and the truest of all is true love. This is the kind of love that makes you insane towards that person. This the love you have towards your wife, fiancée, or girlfriend.