We Are Special

How many times in your life have you found yourself thinking that you are just one person in the world? How many times have you found yourself thinking that you are plain and nothing new or special? The truth is, “We Are Special”. Everyone in our world should hear this quote. We should not put ourselves down because of what we hear from others around us. God created each and every one of us differently. We are perfect in every way. We may have a few flaws, but in God’s eyes, they do not matter. What others around us think and say should not affect what we think of ourselves. The only thing that really matters is our own opinion, and God’s love for us. Even though we may not be as tall as others may be, or as artistic, or as slim, or as clever, we have our own talents. It is only a matter of time, when we are finally able to discover them deep within us. We are God’s creation. We should take pride in ourselves for being created from God’s hands. He shaped us with His love giving us the true meaning of being created. Have hope because we are special.

WriterChar said...
This was definitely something that inspired me. Keep up the good work!