The Breakup Letter | Teen Ink

The Breakup Letter

August 20, 2010
By penelopie508 BRONZE, Saint Paul, Kansas
penelopie508 BRONZE, Saint Paul, Kansas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Knowledge is limited while imagination encircles the world.


Dear Head-rick,


We’ve had many great years together. That I can not deny, but it’s just not working out! You’re always so stressed and you’ve been such a flake! I’ve tried to cope with these flaws you’ve suddenly developed, yet I find it impossible.

We used to be such a cute couple, unlike my sister and Chest-er! But I must remind you at least their relationship is working out!

I’ve talked to our friend Dan Druff and he disagrees to my dumping you but I can’t hold on any longer.

It will be better this way, I’m sure of it! Now that you’ve changed I’m hardly around. But it’s not entirely your fault I will admit. I have been a bit short with you lately and my pertinence is thinning.

I’ve met a new love, and as you might have noticed I’ve already begun to move.
Soon I’ll be living with Bach. It’s over



Sorry it didn’t work out,





Hair-iett


The author's comments:
Well, when I got the idea for this letter I was gawking at my Dad's freshly shaven head and then when he jumped in the pool his hairy back! I hope people will want to read it more than once! I also hope they'll catch all the puns!