The Breakup Letter | Teen Ink

The Breakup Letter

By penelopie508 BRONZE, Saint Paul, Kansas
penelopie508 BRONZE, Saint Paul, Kansas

Knowledge is limited while imagination encircles the world.

Dear Head-rick,

We’ve had many great years together. That I can not deny, but it’s just not working out! You’re always so stressed and you’ve been such a flake! I’ve tried to cope with these flaws you’ve suddenly developed, yet I find it impossible.

We used to be such a cute couple, unlike my sister and Chest-er! But I must remind you at least their relationship is working out!

I’ve talked to our friend Dan Druff and he disagrees to my dumping you but I can’t hold on any longer.

It will be better this way, I’m sure of it! Now that you’ve changed I’m hardly around. But it’s not entirely your fault I will admit. I have been a bit short with you lately and my pertinence is thinning.

I’ve met a new love, and as you might have noticed I’ve already begun to move.
Soon I’ll be living with Bach. It’s over

Sorry it didn’t work out,

Hair-iett

Well, when I got the idea for this letter I was gawking at my Dad's freshly shaven head and then when he jumped in the pool his hairy back! I hope people will want to read it more than once! I also hope they'll catch all the puns!

on Oct. 21 2010 at 2:22 pm
This is an extraordinary story!  Your raw talent is unbelievable!  My people will be in touch with you soon, keep up the good work and we'll be checking in!