The Breakup Letter

By penelopie508 BRONZE, Saint Paul, Kansas
penelopie508 BRONZE, Saint Paul, Kansas

Knowledge is limited while imagination encircles the world.

Dear Head-rick,

We’ve had many great years together. That I can not deny, but it’s just not working out! You’re always so stressed and you’ve been such a flake! I’ve tried to cope with these flaws you’ve suddenly developed, yet I find it impossible.

We used to be such a cute couple, unlike my sister and Chest-er! But I must remind you at least their relationship is working out!

I’ve talked to our friend Dan Druff and he disagrees to my dumping you but I can’t hold on any longer.

It will be better this way, I’m sure of it! Now that you’ve changed I’m hardly around. But it’s not entirely your fault I will admit. I have been a bit short with you lately and my pertinence is thinning.

I’ve met a new love, and as you might have noticed I’ve already begun to move.
Soon I’ll be living with Bach. It’s over

Sorry it didn’t work out,

Hair-iett

Well, when I got the idea for this letter I was gawking at my Dad's freshly shaven head and then when he jumped in the pool his hairy back! I hope people will want to read it more than once! I also hope they'll catch all the puns!

on Oct. 21 2010 at 2:22 pm
This is an extraordinary story!  Your raw talent is unbelievable!  My people will be in touch with you soon, keep up the good work and we'll be checking in!

Parkland Book