Damn This Traffic Jam | Teen Ink

Damn This Traffic Jam MAG

Okay, time to get going, move out into the traffic. Better hurry. It's usually pretty bad this time of the morning. I don't want to be late. There are usually lots of accidents too. It's so dangerous! Think I'll avoid the danger and take a short cut.

This is great! Hardly any traffic at all. Uh oh! I'm gonna be late! I'd better floor it. Here I go....

Whoops! Almost got caught speeding there. Gotta be more careful.

Oh no. I HATE this intersection. Look. There's already been an accident. Books everywhere. How gruesome! Okay, easy does it. Better let these people go by first. Now I'll just sneak in front of this guy...WHOA!

"Hey! Watch it!"

"Sorry." That was close. Well, I'm in with the traffic now. I just have to cruise along....

Oh, great! What's this tie-up? Come on. Move it! I'm gonna be late. All right, I've gotta get through. Here goes nothing....

Swerve to the left!

Whoa, watch out for that guy on the right!

Look out! I'm comin' through.

Yes! I'm through. I'm almost there. I can't be late now. Oh oh, sharp corner up ahead. Help! I can't slow down! Please, let me make this corner! And please, Please, PLEASE, don't let there be anyone coming around in the other...

*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

"OW! Watch where you're goin'!"

"Yeah, same to you, buddy!" Stupid freshman! Don't you know how to walk? Now I have to pick up all my books...Damn, there's the bell. Boy, will my homeroom teacher be mad! n

i love this !