Live | Teen Ink

Live MAG

Do you drink and drive at the same time? No, I didn't think you did. I think you have heard too much about this to let yourself or your friends do it. But do you realize there are other ways to endanger your life and the lives of your friends?

Luci Morreale wrote about a car crash she was in with her friends. She was the driver, and she didn't know all the rules as a driver. Her car radio was blasting and people were yelling. She tasted the word "Death" during this car crash and learned to appreciate life more.

As I read Luci's article, I wanted to tell everyone that even if you find difficulties in life, don't ask for death. Keep fighting! You'll find a way, but death has no way out. That's what I call a real "one way." So, don't play with it.

Luci's experience taught her a lot and I appreciate her courage sharing it with us. You can see that drinking is not the only thing that can bring you to the castle of death. Any little mistake can. If you are a driver, respect and know what life is. You can make the difference between "life" and "death" by your actions. Turn down your radio when you're driving, do not challenge the speed limit and make sure everybody is not too obstreperous in the car. You can make the difference between "sour" and "sugar." Luci, you have already tasted death, so choose the sweetness of life. n

i love this !