animal shelter | Teen Ink

animal shelter

May 25, 2010
By Cheerchicky BRONZE, Henderson, Kentucky
Cheerchicky BRONZE, Henderson, Kentucky
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Bestley


Dear Friends,
Our animal shelter needs your help to save those loving and special animals that have been rescued. These animals need all of our help we can give them, because the animal shelter is running out of food to feed these wonderful animals.
If the animals don’t get fed, then they will starve. If they starve then they will get really sick, and might have to be put to sleep. If you are a helper at the shelter like I am, we are very worried about these animals, and we want everyone to pitch in and help them and do everything we can to save them.
These animals are very sweet, and all they need is some love and caring people to survive. If you want to help these animals, please, come down and be a volunteer, or buy one of them and give them a loving home. These animals that we want to have a great home are so joyful when someone walks in the room to see them, they really want to go home with you and have a wonderful life with you.
If you can’t be a helper some other things that you can do are send in some food, or cages or even money$$. You also could just come down to the shelter and walk them, and give them baths. We will appreciate it so much, if you would give some of your time to these animals who love you!!




Sincerely,






Ava M.


The author's comments:
i wrote this peice beause i love to help animals and people need to see what some crule people are doing to these loving and sweet animals.