Chevorlet Cars/ Favovorite Car | Teen Ink

Chevorlet Cars/ Favovorite Car

My favorite car is the 1971 Chevelle, because it has good looks and a big motor. I am going to talk about how the Chevelle changed over the years. Starting in 1964 was the first chevelle, 1965 Z16, then 1970 and beyond.

1964 was the first year of the Chevelle. It had many different options, for motors you could have 6 or 8 cylinders. For body options you could choose 2 door or 4 door. There was many possibilities for just one year of the car. 22 possibilities in my opinion is too many for one year. 1965 was the Z16. It came with an 8 cylinder 396-cid, in this year they were concentrating on comfort and performance. They had options for these. The Z16 was a rare year because there was only 201 of these made and only one was a convertible.

1970 and beyond were by far the best year of the Chevelle. Chevelles were freed of restrictions on motor size. So they came out with the 55454 big block. They wanted speed and horsepower and they definitely got it. The Chevelle was the favorite car in NASCAR in 1971.

I have always liked Chevy because all of their motors are rock solid, but they have changed over the years. Now days Chevy is worried about comfort and safety, and they have smaller motors now.

Check out some Chevys you’ll probably like them, especially the trucks.