the birth of my sister | Teen Ink

the birth of my sister

Personal narrative

I believe in love.
My mother gave me the opportunity of having a sister.
I love my sister because she is my only sister.
My sister is fantastic.

I was in the hospital and I was very happy because it was my first sister. I was around of a lot of weird people all dressed with white clothes. They told me that I can’t stay in the room I say why can I see that’s my mother and am about to have a little sister. When my sister was born I was very happy. I didn’t really like the food that they give on the hospital it taste like expired food.

There were like seven doctors in the room I think.
My mother was crying because she was so happy. That hospital looks like a manicomio. My mother was hurt. And the doctors were asking her if she need something. They put some weird object on my mothers back. When my sister was born she weight 9 lbs and 0 ounces and was 21 inches long. She was born in the afternoon at 4:00 pm 7/7/08. After my mom had the baby we just went home and ate some real food.

I was in a room but they told me that I have to get out of the room. When that happened I was 11 years old. When I was outside the room I hear the doctors saying breathe and they were like 1, 2, and 3. I was so happy that I almost cry just like my mother. Even though I have two brothers I like my sister way better.

Love for me is to appreciate someone and respect that person, and be honest, this I believe.