SCHOOL

SCHOOL IS LIKE A MINY WORLD. THERE ARE RULES AND REGULATIONS, BUT THERE IS ALSO SOME FREEDOM. YOU GET TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT ACCORDING TO GRADE, CLASS, ACTIVITIES, AND POSITION. JUST LIKE THE REAL WORLD, THERE IS A LOT OF THINGS YOU CAN FIND TO VENTURE OUT TOWARDS. EXPERIENCE NEW THINGS, DISCOVER WHO YOU ARE AND DO SOMETHING WITH THAT. DON’T BE AFRAID TO TRY SOMETHING NEW THOUGH; IT MIGHT OPEN A NEW DOOR FOR YOUR LIFE OR IT MIGHT CLOSE ANOTHER. YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT COULD HAPPEN WITH GOD AT YOUR SIDE.

I USED TO HATE WRITING. WE DID SO MUCH OF IT AT SCHOOL THAT I GOT SICK OF IT! THEN WE STARTED WRITING FREE FORM AND I LOVED BEING ABLE TO PUT MY THOUGHT DOWN ON PAPER WITHOUT THE HUMILIATION OF HAVING TO SAY THEM OUTLOUD! IT WAS A WHOLE NEW EXPERIENCE FOR ME; A WHOLE NEW WAY TO THINK OF MY LIFE!

NOW, I USE MY TALENTS FOR THE LORD. I ALSO SUBMIT THEM TO A WEBSITE WHERE I LET OTHERS READ MY WORKS AND COMMENT ON THEM. I HOPE I WRITE SOMETHING THAT INFLUENCES SOMEONE TO COME TO CHRIST. THAT IS MY GOAL…TO USE MY TALENT/LOVE FOR THE GLORY OF GOD.