School Allowing Outside Lunch | Teen Ink

School Allowing Outside Lunch

By *Moe*(; BRONZE, North Vernon, Indiana
*Moe*(; BRONZE, North Vernon, Indiana

sick of crying tired of trying yea im smiling but inside im diying

Letting students have time to relax and rest would help them physically,mentally, and emotionally. And it would let them know that we care about them and their health. And for kids with A.D.H.D. and/or A.D.D. it would let them escape the closed in space and the stress of others.

I think that having lunch outside would be a good thing for the students to have as an option. It would give the students time to relax and enjoy the day. It would also let the students let off energy.

Kids these days have too much stress with school and others. Their family and friends and with letting them out would help release them of all the built up stress. And for them to let off energy. About 75% of kids have too much stress and it can cause serious issues with their mental, emotional and physical health. Cause harm to them and others around them.

So letting students have lunch time outside would let them let go of things such as energy stress anger and more. And it would help them to think and concentrate on their work. Letting them have some freedom would also remind them that we care for them.

i like food