dirk nowitzki | Teen Ink

dirk nowitzki

By budha69 BRONZE, Elkhorn Wisconsin, Wisconsin
budha69 BRONZE, Elkhorn Wisconsin, Wisconsin

where the king gets his zing

Dirk is probably one of the best power forwards in the NBA and probably is just as good as Lebron James or Kobe Bryant. The cool thing about Dirk is his height and his ability. For example he uses his height when he is waiting for a pass or going to shoot the ball with his long arms and his long legs it is almost impossible to stop him because he has advantages and he uses them, he doesn’t waste the advantages.
Dirk Nowitzki has always been involved in sports almost his whole life. His mother was a professional basketball player in Germany. His whole family was active with his father a hand ball player and his sister in track and field and basketball. So it seems Dirk was around athletes his whole life, even today his sister is a broadcaster for the NBA. Dirk Nowitzki has always been the guy at the bottom of the TV screen while other players like Kobe Bryant were in the picture up above.
Dirk Nowitzki is the player no one knows but to me he is one of the best basketball players in the NBA some people might disagree with me but every one has their own opinion on who is best. Most people pick the stars that every one has heard of but for me I like the people that are there to play because you don’t get to many players who just want to play the game. Dirk he is my favorite player in the NBA because he can play and he plays in his own style. Dirk is a player who never dunks and never throws powder up in the air, he is a player that gets the crowd going when he shoots or he blocks the ball. Dirk is a good player but some people don’t even know how good he is because they always think the best in the game are Lebron and Kobe.

its about a basketball player