The garden, The beauty | Teen Ink

The garden, The beauty

By Historychick BRONZE, Plant City, Florida
Historychick BRONZE, Plant City, Florida

"its not me who is the clown,but the monstrously cynical and so unconsciously naive society, which plays the game of seriousness in order better to hide its madness."-salvador Dali

A young girl with strawberry curls on her head was bestowed with ocean blue eyes and the face of a porcelain doll, soft and sweet. She was walking one warm afternoon until she happend upon a trail of pink flower petals. She followed them through her yard, to the forest, and to a large line of hedges. The petals continued through the orderly shrub, and so did the young women. On the other side she found paradise. Immediately the place smelled of sugar cookies, exotic birds painted the sky with their assortment of colors. Butterflies colored the majestic trees, they had no need of flowers. When coming back from momentary shock due to dramtic change in surroundings, she looked back to the ground and foound the pink petals to be accompanied with white petals on both sides. she danced upon the path made for her by nature. Her perfect soft feet were complimented by the tenderness of the petals. she sat underneath one of the butterflie ornamented trees and found that she was not alone. for sitting right beside her under that tree was a group of daisies, who were also enjoying the shade. she then picked the daisies and crafted a crown and placed it upon her head. She declared this unknown land as her kingdom. Soon, she heard the voice of her nurse. She then dismissed herself from her paradise and the inhabitants with the promise of returning to her kingdom soon.

I saw a picture of a simple young girl running in grass. I made up a story to go with!