A “Perfect” World | Teen Ink

A “Perfect” World

By SpeedyMike BRONZE, Commack, New York
SpeedyMike BRONZE, Commack, New York

If all of my dreams came true, the world would be radically different than our current world. First, the world would be cured of all diseases and disorders, allowing all people to live life to its fullest, without being physically or mentally limited. Secondly, if all my dreams came true, the world would be much safer. Nobody would ever have to worry about being robbed, mugged, raped, killed, bullied, threatened, or terrorized. That would be because humans simply wouldn’t have thoughts or desires to do harm to others.

In addition to those amazing changes in the world, the weather would always be warm. What would be great about that is that anyone could swim or go to the beach whatever day they want. Nobody would need to hibernate inside his or her home for a quarter of the year anymore. If snow is desired, national parks can be created to harness the cold.

Another change would be that life for kids and teens would be simpler. For example, homework wouldn’t exist. There would only be optional assignments to help kids and teens prepare for tests. In my dream world, school would start at a reasonable time, as well. That would allow anyone under eighteen years of age to spend more time with their friends and families.

I believe that many people would enjoy the world I want. As far as I know, my ideas are similar to the ideas of many people around me. Obviously the world still won’t be perfect to everyone. However, many serious issues will be eliminated. Maybe one day, I’ll see the “perfect” world that I dream of.