Free Stuff | Teen Ink

Free Stuff

By lindseyhucke GOLD, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
lindseyhucke GOLD, Pewaukee, Wisconsin

To whom it may concern:

Hello, my name is Lindsey and your Sesame Chicken is a weakness of mine. Unfortunately, being a high school student, the meals add up. It’s hard to afford having my Sesame Chicken. My mom and I eat at your restaurant, and it is a way that we found to spend time together while eating delicious food. Since you are always friendly and welcoming, you keep us coming back almost weekly.

I am a busy high school student with sports, homework, and social events to attend. It’s tough to find a day for my mom and me to talk and catch up. At King’s Wok, the atmosphere is happy and welcoming. It’s a perfect place to spend time with my mom. Sharing our usual Sesame Chicken helps us to enjoy our time together and avoids arguments. When we are having an off day, the delicious meal heals our souls.

I want to let you know how much your welcoming atmosphere can bring people together. You make it a wonderful place for families to enjoy meals together. With your Chinese food to take out or eat in, you create pleasant family memories.

Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,

Lindsey Hucke