Qdoba | Teen Ink

Qdoba

March 29, 2010
By Ben Mills SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
Ben Mills SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
8 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Ben M.
Hartland, Wisconsin

February 26, 2010
Taco Bell
Oconomoc, Wisconsin

Dear Taco Bell Manager:

I am bigger than your average customer. I am a huge fan of your burritos. My friends and I always come in on the weekends to get burritos. We have contests sometimes on who can eat the most burritos, or who can eat a burrito the fastest. Whenever I come I always get the same thing. I get a chicken burrito. Taco Bell is a great place to just relax and have good food which is why my friends and I spend a lot of time there.
I am one of your best customers. I am always there on weekends to get food. My family and I always order out on week nights. Everyone in my family loves your burritos and nachos. I also am a big help because I have brought lots of new customers to your restaurant. Whenever we have family come in from out of state, we always bring them to Taco Bell because it is our favorite restaurant. I also am a big help because I am always recommending people go to your restaurant. Whenever my friends would ask me where they should eat, I always say Taco bell. It is a great place to be. It is in the most convenient spot, and it has great food.
There has never been a time that I have come to Taco Bell and have had bad service. Every one of your employees treat me and my family and friends with care and respect. They do a great job of keeping your store clean and looking good. The food is always made with care. You are running a very nice restaurant that many people love. My friends and I can’t enough of it. Not only is it a good place to eat, but it also is a good place to hangout and meet friends because it is in the most convenient spot.
I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this letter. You have a great restaurant going and I just love everything about it.

Sincerely,

Ben M.