Trapped in an Elevator | Teen Ink

Trapped in an Elevator

By Luke McGhee SILVER, Nashotah, Wisconsin
Luke McGhee SILVER, Nashotah, Wisconsin

“Wow, you look remarkable with that snake around your neck, and who might I ask is the designer?” said Ms. Jay as he flamboyantly swaggered into the elevator.
Steve shot up. “By crikey, this here is Abby, she’s the worlds largest Anaconda. What do ya think mate?
“Darling, I can totally see this around Tyra’s neck at our next shoot, she will be absolutely ravishing,” Ms. Jay said breathlessly to herself. “Oh Child, in fact you sir will look even better in this,” exerted Ms. Jay to the man entering the door.
“Silence! I’m on the phone,” said Tiger Woods.
Tiger continued with his conversation as Ms. Jay shrugged with hand on her hip.
“Hey it’s Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Ahhh, can you please take my name off your phone; my wife went through my phone and made me call you. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Thanks.”
“Whoa, looks like we got ourselves a little problem here mate.”
“Gorgeous, I don’t care what you say, were modeling this snake on you, you look dazzling,” said Ms. Jay to Tiger.
“You know what Ms. Jay, your right, I wouldn’t look too shabby with a snake around my neck, but the question is, how would you look?” as Tiger flirtatiously said to Ms. Jay.
“Oh stop it Tiger, let’s just get the snake.”
“Easy mates, this here is no toy, she’s a real bugger, she’ll snap your arm off if your not careful,” said Steve. “She did the same thing to Sheila, my wife, and now she’s only got one arm,” as Steve said with a mournful sorrow.
“I’m not afraid of anything, after all, I did have about 12 mistresses.” said Tiger arrogantly.
“Oh child, what do you think about making it 13? I mean, I could be your caddy and we could be the most shocking couple on the course.”
"I get called an adrenaline junkie every other minute and yes I may be crazy mates, but you two are out to lunch, I’m leaving.”
The doors opened to the NBC lounge and Jay Leno walked by practicing his lines for tonight’s show.
“Hey, have you heard about Tiger Wood’s new book? It’s called How to Get in 18 Holes Without Your Wife Knowing.”
The elevator doors gradually began to shut and it was just Tiger and Ms. Jay.