Bullying

By , Park City, UT
Bullying is one of the biggest problems in the nation right now. Hundreds of thousands of kids are scared to walk home everyday, because of all the jerks and thugs that go to their school like to pick on the small,the weak, and the unpopular.
That isn’t acceptable at all. Kids should have a safe environment where they have people to talk to, and people to help them, and that place should be school. Who knows what happens at the kids house, his parents could be abusive and he could have drugged up siblings. but none of that matters at school, because we need to help them, and welcome them.

To recognize who’s being bullied, it’s pretty obvious. You just have to look at the kids who don’t have many friends, are different in some type of way,or are smaller than everyone else. It’s bad enough that they feel bad about being picked on, but on top of that, being bullied? These things can lead to depression drugs, or even suicide. The thought that anyone could be so cruel kind of sickens me. We need to take action. Like right now.

The best possible thing we can do is stand up to the jerk. It doesn't matter if you lose your reputation, but it does if a kid loses his life. If you get a whole bunch of people to standup to him, chances are he’ll back off. And if you can’t do it by yourself,go to a teacher and report all of the bullying. Your not a tattle tale. In fact, you could be savior. It doesn't matter who you who you are, what your game is, or where you live. Say something nice to the person, or offer to walk home with them. It’s these little things that can make the difference between life and death. So stand up, and do the right thing for everyone, and make a difference.