A Letter To My Angel | Teen Ink

A Letter To My Angel

March 19, 2010
By AshleyElizabeth GOLD, Abingdon, Illinois
AshleyElizabeth GOLD, Abingdon, Illinois
11 articles 0 photos 0 comments

i was just going through our emails that we've sent all year (because i keep them) and i like how we are with each other. Always saying "i love you", seeing how each other is, etc. We're just so happy. I honestly feel like one of those lucky girls in the movies who has found this wonderful guy whom treats them like a princess. I feel like i'm the one getting swept off her feet by this handsome prince. I'm madly in love with you, babe. I never ever want to lose you. You make me believe that happy endings do exist. You are my gift sent from up above. You are my guardian angel. I know how i treat you sometimes and i'm completely sorry.. That's just me. Mood swings all of the time. I don't mean to get angry with you, honest. It's not your fault, it's mine. I'm still not used to being this happy. It's odd to me because i've lead a miserable life...until i met you. You changed my view on life and i thank you.. My mom complains on how much time i spend with you. But, I love being with you. You make me extremely happy and i don't care what she wants me to do or not do, I'm going to spend the rest of my life with you (if that's okay). You are my first and only love. I can't wait to begin my life with you. I love you, baby. You truely are my everything.

Forever and always,
Ashley <3