Things that should change in the world | Teen Ink

Things that should change in the world

By jinjeon95 BRONZE, Ashburn, Virginia
jinjeon95 BRONZE, Ashburn, Virginia

adsfesfe

I think that people should control their alcohol consumptions. Because first a lot of people dies from alcohol consumptions. Next, I think they should control their BAC because it depends on your life. Also I’m going to talk about teen drinking. And finally lastly about some facts on alcohol.

Okay, as I said in my introduction I’m going to talk about a lot of people dying from it. Currently about 534,000, or one in every minute is killed by alcohol. So I think that’s a lot and people in the family is affected because if one of your family member dies you’ll family will in depression.

Next, I’m going to talk about BAC. BAC is a short term of blood alcohol content. It’s important because it depends on the level of certain BAC. As the levels get higher the risk of you dying will be higher. It gets higher by the amount of alcohol drink in your lung an amount of time.

So I think that teen drinking is serious. Because it can just ruin your life. Most teens said that they ruined their life by drinking alcohol. The right age of alcohol is 21 but most teens have already drunken it before that. So I think teen drinking is pretty serious and I also think that someone should take actions to prevent it.

Did you know that your lungs can only hold about two drinks in an hour? Yes it is true if my health teacher and the health book wasn’t lying. Also that your risk of drinking alcohol is higher if your family drinks alcohol.

So I definitely think that these should be changed in the world. But if there isn’t any alcohol there would be no more dying people and less jobs with no alcohol companies.