Why America Should Invest In Solar & Wind Energy

America should invest in solar and wind energy to aid itself. They are better for the environment, save money, and help fight terrorism. So, be patriotic and get oneself a windmill or some solar panels!
Solar and wind energy are undoubtedly better for the environment than the forms the U.S. uses now; going green is the latest fad, after all. Using wind energy to power something instead of gas or oil works just as well with no harmful fumes. Solar energy is easily collected to use for electric lighting because the sun shines a lot.
Using solar and wind energy saves the United States of America money because alternate forms of fuel don’t have to be purchased from other countries. Also, these are natural resources; so all that has to be done is to install the original way to collect the energy, then simple maintenance over the years, instead of constantly buying fossil fuels or paying high prices for electricity.
Investing in solar and wind energy can, surprisingly, fight terrorism. Think about it: what is used instead of these energies? Fossil fuels from Arabic countries from where terrorists are known to originate. By using energy, America does not have to pay others (because one can never be quite sure where one’s money goes); the U.S.A. becomes self-sufficient and deprives terrorists of resources at the same time.
Wind and solar energy aren’t new ideas, but they are definitely good ones.

*StandardToaster* said...
Apr. 7, 2010 at 11:22 am
i completely agree!  Our natural recources like oil and such aren't going to last forever...