To Be or Not Be Friends

What is a friend? I know everybody has friends. We can have hip, cool, fun, silly, and the most romantic friends. A friend is a single soul dwelling in two bodies. It’s the relationship that has survived the tribulations of time that still is unconditional.

There are many sides to ones friend. Some think it is the trust in an individual that he/she won’t hurt you, others say it is unconditional love or captainship. Based in different their definitions are related to experiences they’ve had. One says “a person who has a friend is a priceless treasure.” Speaking friends may be defined as a “dynamic mutual relationship between two individuals.”

Friendship is a strong characteristic in ones self. We can find ourselves telling each other our deepest secrets. No matter how we meet, how long we’ve been friends we call each other “friends.” Words so small, yet so large in feelings, are words coming from the heart to tell a special friend the truth. It’s filled with emotion or overflowing with love

Friendship is a unique bond that last through all good and bad times. It’s a part of two people that goes into friendships, our humor, our experiences, and our tears. Specialist calls these RAINBOW friends.
Green Says!

Clearly I am the most important. I am the sign of life and hope. I was chosen for grass, leaves, and the trees, without me you all would die….
Yellow Chuckled

You all are so serious, I bring laughter and warmth. The sun is yellow, the moon is yellow and the stars are yellow! When you look at a sunflower the whole world smiles.
Orange Started

I am the color of health and strength. I’m precious for I serve the needs of human life. I carry vitamins. I fill the sky at sunrise, sundown. My beauty is so striking.
Purple rose to his full height

I am the color of royalty and power. Kings and chiefs worship me…. For I am the sign of authority and wisdom.
Finally Indigo spoke

Think of me I am the color of silence. You hardly notice me, but without me you all become superficial. You need me, don't deny it.
All these colors go to show all friends are different and how we came together to be friends. All friends have a way of keeping a group of friends together. We may have more than one color in a group but still together. Or we may not have one or two of the colors at all in the group.

We may not text, chat, and talk on the phone for hours. Email everyday, but that is the amazing about friends, were all ways friends. You may not be certain or totally positives about a friend like you are with others. But that’s ok because a friend is a friend. A true friend will stick with you and go to desperate measures to prove to you you’re a good friend. Everyone is a different color and that’s what attracts us to each other. Friends will stick around forever.

lovemeorleaveme said...
reelie liked it....and love what the colors say keep writing...