All About Me . | Teen Ink

All About Me .

March 1, 2010
By Leah<33 BRONZE, Williamsport, Pennsylvania
Leah<33 BRONZE, Williamsport, Pennsylvania
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

I am a fun, cheerful teenage girl. My name is Leah, and I am part Asian. Everyone tells me that I always seem to be happy, and that I am smiling every second of the school day. And I pretty much am. People know me as the smiley Asian chic with nice hair, haha. But there is so much more to me. I have many different traits, things I absolutely love to do, and I have many future goals for my life.
First of all, I have many different traits. One of these traits is that I am always happy pretty much every part of the day. I don’t usually let anything get to me. Another trait I have is that I am dainty; well that’s what people tell me.Another trait is that I am a total dork. But that’s okay, because people love that about me, haha. The last trait I am going to say about me is that I am caring, I care about about everyone I know. I care about every single one of my friends and family.
Second of all, I have many things I love to do. One of those things I love to do is be on my cell phone. I am always, always, always on my cell. I would be totally lost without it. I am either, texting, talking, listening to music or surfing the internet on my phone. Another thing I definitely love to do is shop. Shop, shop, shop. Shopping is one of my very favorite hobbies. I try to go shopping at least once a week. But the biggest thing I love to do is hang with my friends I would die without them. We do everything together. We chill, go to the movies, shop, eat, pretty much anything.

Last of all, I have some future goals planned. But the main thing I am aiming for is to go to college. I will do anything to get into a good college. Another goal of mine is to get married and have a family. I love children and I dream of having my own. And like any other girl, I wish to have the best husband. But before having a family, my future goal is to get a high paying job, that I love. I hope to have a job that helps people, or involve kids.
So there’s a summary of myself. Me and only me, no one else. My life is fine, and I plan to keep it this way. I will make my dreams come true. And I am determined to have a successful future. This is who I am.

The author's comments:
Its fun to write about yourself:).