My Voices

I am a Gemini, like twins in one body. I have multiple personalities, many voices speaking all at once in my mind. I am nature, in all it’s different moods and faces: a stormy sky, a cloudless day.

There is the storm in me. The voice that wants to strike out at the world and scream it’s frustrations and anger. The voice that is screaming one second, gone the next. It is the voice that rarely ever surfaces, but waits, bottled in. The fighter, ready to declare it‘s defiance against the world.

Then, there is the sunny day. The happy voice, always pointing out the bright side of things. Always laughing and having fun, with no worries or care. The voice of a child running through the sprinklers on a hot, summer day.

There is the voice of a cloudy day, storm clouds waiting on the horizon. The voice that worries, planning for a storm while the skies are perfectly blue. This personality in me is the cautious one, the voice of a caring parent.

Though, many voices and personalities speak inside my heart, there is still only one person. Like nature, multifaceted but still one soul, I am and will always be me.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

Lil~Kitty~Kat said...
Mar. 5, 2010 at 1:30 pm:
Please comment. I could use some feedback.