A Wonderful Creation | Teen Ink

A Wonderful Creation

February 24, 2010
By Anonymous

Hi there, my name is Bernadette, but u can call me Bernie. I’m thirteen and through out my thirteen years of living my life has been a wild roller coaster. If u would like to know more about this roller coaster life, hop on, and enjoy the ride.

To begin, I’m nothing like your typical average girl. I’m about four seven and in the 8th grade. I know i am very short but I don’t let that get in my way of being happy. I love to go shopping and have fun with my friends. My friends are kinda my back bone. They’re always there to support me; we will be friends to the end. First there is Dominique, she is the one to make you laugh until you pee yourself. I love to be around her all the time. Then there is Kayla, she think she cute and always laughing about something. I’m sure she would make you laugh if you meet her.

To fallow, the most important people in my life are my godparents. Best you will ever have. They toke me as their own child and cared for me. They are like my real parents, wait who am I kidding their better then my real parents. They were all ways there when I needed them and I can always count on them. They make me want to never stop trying. I will always love them no matter what.

Then that brings me to my want to be parents. Most of my life I grow up with out my real parents, and I hate that people fell bad for me because of it. I always use to think that they didn’t love me or care for me, because they left me. My mom is the one I have to forgive because unlike my dad she is mom trying to come back in my life, but the pain in side is to big to forgive. Can you imagine mother’s day, when all your friends are making cards for their moms and they’re asking you why you’re not making one. Yeah I know painful right? Then there is my dad. God knows who he is. To tell you the truth I really don’t care who he is. I never meet him, and I never want to. How can you make something so beautiful and leave it to suffer? People these days need to grow up and take on their own responsibility's.

To end, the future holds a lot of things, and I hope that when I am on my own I will become a successful young lady who never stops trying. I will never leave my children and I will always be positive about everything. I hope that whatever the future hold I pray that it is the best it could be.

This is my life, and even though I don’t have my real parents or I’m not like people in my school, I will always try and never stop trying no matter what. I hope that my roller coaster life turns into a calm ocean night.

The author's comments:
this piece is about me and my life.