What would you do if you weren't afraid? | Teen Ink

What would you do if you weren't afraid?

February 8, 2010
By Luke Bullard BRONZE, Tucker, Georgia
Luke Bullard BRONZE, Tucker, Georgia
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

I would probably open my eyes and see what the future holds for me. I would start looking at the big picture instead of the smaller one. If I wasn't afraid I would let happiness flow inside me and lead me down right paths to find new cheese. I wouldn't let myself get afraid ever again. I would open my eyes and take a step into what's right instead of what's wrong. I would conquer everything that stands, and that stood, in my way. I would try to overcome new challenges and find new things in life. I would be more open to new challenges and opportunities. I would make the best in life and I would try to conquer the maze with full head on force and not be afraid of the change that lays ahead. This is what I would do if I weren't afraid.

The author's comments:
I wrote this article as a reflection to the book, "Who Moved My Cheese?" It is a book all about change in life and how to deal with it. This article has to do with what I would do if I weren't afraid. In Who Moved my Cheese, there were some characters who were afraid of change, so this article comes from them being afraid and then how would you be if you WEREN'T afraid.