Health Care Reform to the All American Rejects | Teen Ink

Health Care Reform to the All American Rejects

By capemaychick GOLD, Fairfax, Virginia
capemaychick GOLD, Fairfax, Virginia

Mr. Hummel: If things get serious, use protection.
Brittany: Does he mean like a burglar alarm?

Quotations “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” – John Quincy Adams

Six Degrees of Separation

1. Health Care Reform is a hot topic in the news right now. America has the most expensive health care in the world and not all people have health insurance. Congress and President Obama want to pass legislationl that enables all Americans to afford proper health insurance.

2. President Obama is the 44th President of the United States of America, and he is the first African-American President we have had. President Obama recently received the Nobel Peace Prize for strengthening international diplomacy between people. President Obama lives in the White House with his wife Michelle, daughters Malia and Sasha, and their dog, Bo.

3. The White House has been home to every president since John Adams, the second president. Not a lot of people know that in 1814, during the war of 1812, the British burned down a large portion of the White House. Presidents Harry Truman and John F. Kennedy each restored and renovated the White House during their presidency. The White House hosts many events, such as the famous Easter Egg Roll.

4. The White House hosts the Easter Egg Roll, one of the oldest presidential traditions. At the Easter Egg Roll, children play games, eat food, enjoy music, and listen to stories. And of course, the children roll thousands of Easter eggs. The President and first lady attend, as well as many famous celebrities.

5. A Celebrity, according to www.dictionary.com, is a famous or a well known person. The most common place to see celebrities are on the pages of magazines, newspapers, all over the internet, the TV and sometimes occasionally in public. Most celebrities tend to be singers.

6. Singers become famous when their music tops the charts. The All American Rejects became famous when their single “Swing, Swing” became a platinum song, selling over a million copies. Despite the fact that the AARs have been around since 1999, they still are popular today.

This shows how everything is within six steps away from each other!