Bad Customer Service | Teen Ink

Bad Customer Service

By flagtwiler GOLD, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
flagtwiler GOLD, Pewaukee, Wisconsin

I have been a customer for the past four years. For every homecoming and TWIRP, my date and I come to your restaurant. The service and food have been excellent. We didn’t even consider going to other restaurants because your food and services are of high quality. Going to your restaurant each year was a tradition for us. Thank you for giving us positive memories! However, I am writing this because I am disappointed with the service we received on 10/10/09.

It was the night of homecoming and we were excited about dinner and going to the dance. We had a group of ten people and got seated right away and ordering our food was not a problem. We had a 6:30 pm reservation and allowed ourselves time because it was Homecoming. We got our food and started our meal. When we finished, we waited for our bill. But unfortunately, it took 40 minutes to get our bill and an additional 10-15 minutes to get the change. Our group was there for over two hours. Since we were there for more time than expected, we were late to the dance. In the four years we have come here, we haven’t had this kind of serve. One other year we came here, we had a group of 15 people and didn’t have a problem.

As the manager of Thunder Bay Grille, have control of the food service. With your authority, you can monitor the waiting times of the customers and make appropriate changes.

If you want to contact me, you can send me a letter using the address at the top. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,