Perservere | Teen Ink

Perservere

January 23, 2010
By Bebekidz GOLD, Springfield, Massachusetts
Bebekidz GOLD, Springfield, Massachusetts
11 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
As soon go kindle fire with snow, as seek to quench the fire of love with words.~shakespear

Just because i fell for you doesn't mean i don't know how to stand back up again.~ME


Often I sit wondering why I am here or why do I even still bother. The days become repetitive and monotonous as I continue through life doing not what I want to do but what I am forced to do. I sit though classes and take notes not even bothering to pay attention in some classes because I know if I just read through the book and highlight key points I can really pass with out to much trying. The few joys that present themselves through life are not easily earned or understood by those who are not me. SO when I wake up wondering why I bother I know I still do because I can help influence the future hopefully in the right direction. When someone asks me what I want to be a huge list goes through my head by I know what I really want to do is to create art and words that will change people’s lives. I know I that I have to finish school so I can become brighter and learn not only to influence those around me but so that I can continue working my way to the top, the peak and I will know I have changed someone’s life for the better and that they can go home smiling.

Dark nights eventually lead to bright mornings.


The author's comments:
dark nights eventually lead to bright mornings.