Poor Lucky | Teen Ink

Poor Lucky

By Brunette18 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
Brunette18 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin

A dog named Lucky attacked a child named Rick. Rick was 3 years old. Lucky got loose off his chain and ran around the neighborhood finding something to munch on. That happened to be Rick's leg. Luckily, Lucy hadn't had an inhibition for dog abuse. The child is fortuitous because the dog left a bite mark. Nothing was fractured or broken. Rick had to get stitches. The dog belongs to a loving ilk, but the incoherent family doesn't care about the dog. The owner leaves the dog outside, chained up on a leash. Lucy, who is the owner of Lucky has a prestigious feeling. The diatribe neighbors across from her house put up placards showing the dog's picture and a few sayings regarding remuneration. If Lucky is found, the reward is $100.
Ten year old, Sam found Lucky. He saw the ID tags on Lucky's collar. Sam called Lucy's neighbors and told them he found the dog. The search was an integral. Lucky wasn't lucky anymore because the nominal dog was put in a humane society for other family's to adopt Lucky. The dog would be happier if he had a loving family. Poor lucky, if he didn't run away from Lucy than he wouldn't be in the humane society.