Unknown Roads

I drive my silver PT cruiser, looking out at the vast road ahead of me. The stereo is turned all the way up and I drive wherever the road takes me. I sing along to the familiar songs of A Rocket to the Moon; the songs that have helped me throughout all my hard times and even the good. I get lost in the lyrics that are blaring through the stereo. I am soon overcome by different thoughts scrambling around in my head.

Driving around always makes me forget my problems and lets me think about my life to come. I wonder where my life is going and I wonder what road I will take in life? I like to think about what my future holds and what will happen in the years to come. Different questions appear in my head and I have no way of knowing how to answer them. There are different possibilities which only time can tell.

I stumble upon unknown possibilities which make me reassess what I’m doing in my life. Sometimes this leads you down a nice well paved road with no obstacles and sometimes you are on a dark and gloomy road that has many obstacles. The dark roads can make you stronger person, which makes you aware that not everything turns out the way it should.

I could drive on for hours and hours just thinking. It doesn’t matter if I know where I am going or if I am driving around getting lost on the millions of roads I have taken. I know that whatever road I chose, will be for the best, but until I find that road, I will continue on driving, trying to chose the best roads for me.

vampirekitties said...
Wow! I need a PT Cruiser to go wandering around in. What a great way of thinking about the future.

dwosuperbnurse said...
Dec. 16, 2009 at 7:04 am
Keep up the excellent work you are destined for greatness no matter what road you decide to take.

proudofyou said...
Dec. 16, 2009 at 6:48 am
Very good article. Keep up the good work! It does make you think about being a teenager again, and what the future will bring.

amiles2639 said...
Dec. 16, 2009 at 6:14 am
Very good article Brit! It made me think about how I felt when I was a teenager!