Stress | Teen Ink

Stress

December 3, 2009
By nkorom14 SILVER, Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
nkorom14 SILVER, Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
8 articles 0 photos 0 comments

High school students succumb reverberating stress on a daily bases. It is caused by overwhelming workloads in school and out. This stress can become malignant. Here are ways students can thwart their stress.



Students who try to be ubiquitous are often stressed. A way to fix this is by taking on fewer activities during the day and making sure you have time to respite.

Traveling to a remote location may also diminish stress. A vacation always helps me when I am stressed.


If students become harbingers they will be able to predict the future. If students know what is coming they will be able to prepare for it and they won’t be stressed.

Long walks in the woods are also great ways to clear you mind.

Dropping out of school can make your life easier. You will not have to worry about homework, tests or after school activities.

Taking on a new sport will also help control stress.

Punching a wall is a healthy way to release stress and anger in a controlled manor.

Learning how to skydive will relieve stress as well.


When you are stressed it may seem like the end of the world. If you try some of these suggestions you will find a method that works for you.