One Step at a Time

A man named Anatole France once said, “To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act.” To make an aspiration come true we must try everything we can to make it happen. My American dream is to become a fantastic artist.
This aspiration is possible if I just try. Putting things on paper is my passion. When I finish a drawing I study it for days until I find all the mistakes. I don’t look down on my mistakes, I learn from them. Patience plays a big role in art. I learned this lesson when I was doing a drawing of a little girl. I just couldn’t get her right so I left it alone for a while and then came back to it. I finally got it.
I have to care about something to do it. If you don’t then there’s no point. Drawing is for passion, not because you have to. You have to put love into your art. When I feel like I am going to give up I just keep going because I know in the end it will be worth it. One day I hope to go to art school, so I can be an awesome artist. I know that if I just take this one step at a time I could do it.
People always say to keep dreaming. With the help of others I could make this dream come true, one step at a time.